The depiction and use of boundaries, geographic names and related data shown on this map are not warranted to be error free nor do they necessarily imply official endorsement or acceptance by HI.
HI in figures
Health: 460,344 people
Social & economic inclusion: 341,043 people
Rehabilitation: 277,194 people
Action against mines and other weapons: 656,351 people
Basic needs**: 197,215 people
*The number of people having benefited directly from the actions of HI and its partners in 2017. As some people benefit from more than one service or activity, this data cannot be aggregated. Non-exhaustive data: does not include all sectors of HI’s activity.
**Water, sanitation, shelter and livelihoods.
3,278 people, i.e.:
- 2,522 national staff on the ground
- 307 international staff on the ground
- 246 headquarters staff working for programmes and on programme monitoring
- 203 staff working in support services, fundraising and communication
***Expressed in annual full-time equivalent positions.
HI network budget
The countries where we work :
• Burkina Faso
• Cape Verde
• Central African Republic
• Democratic Republic of Congo
• Sierra Leone
• South Sudan
CENTRAL & SOUTH AMERICA
EUROPE AND NORTH AMERICA